Introducing the Aspire Triton clearomizer!
Aspire’s Triton clearomizer is a top quality tank system that is interchangeable between sub-ohm and standard resistances. This tank is very unique in that it has a simple top-filling system so that you will never have to remove it from your battery. The coils that come with it are 0.4 ohm kanthal coil (mounted in the tank) and a 1.8 ohm coil that is also rated to a high wattage and will still provide a lot of vapor with a tighter, more cigarette-like draw.
The Triton is also compatible with the Aspire Atlantis coils, but it is recommended for use with the proprietary Triton coils. This tank has absolutely unparalleled flavor compared to the other Aspire clearomizer systems like the Atlantis or the Nautilus. Personally, one of the best sub-ohm experiences we at 180 have ever had without building your own coils. Great flavor and excessive vapor, and the best part is the Triton can work upwards of 50 or 60 watts as long as you aren’t getting a burnt taste.
Pick one up today, you will certainly not be disappointed. Please note, this clearomizer is best paired with a Sub-ohm capable battery like the Aspire ESP 30W or the Aspire Pegasus. You could also choose any sub-ohm capable battery by other manufacturers.
- Top Filling Clearomizer
- Versatility between Sub-Ohm, Standard, and Nickel coils
- 0.4 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 25-30W included
- 0.3 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 45-55W available
- 1.8 ohm kanthal Standard coil (tighter draw, like a cigarette), operating between 10-13W included
- 0.15 ohm nickel (Ni-200) coils for Temperature Control mode available
- Stainless Steel build with pyrex glass tank
- 3.5ml capacity
- Variable airflow at the base and on the 510 drip tip
- 22.5mm width; 73.5mm height